Please log in to subscribe to updates for this article
Last updated at Sat Oct 05 01:24, by Sharron Denice
Table of contents
DESCRIPTION ⇑ topFeatured Categories for WordPress allows you to add featured categories with images to your blog's website. Featured categories have three (3) layouts and include thumbnails.
For up-to-date installation and setup notes, visit the FAQ: https://lab.letaprodoit.com/public/wiki/wordpress-fc:MainPage
GENERAL INSTALLATION NOTES ⇑ top
- Install Featured Categories either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Visit 'Admin Menu > TSP Plugins > 'TSP Featured Categories and adjust your shortcode configuration.
- That's it. You're ready to go!
USING THE MODULE ⇑ top
- After installation, refer to the 'TSP Featured Categories' settings page for more detailed instructions on setting up your shortcodes.
- Featured Categories widgets can be added to the sidemenu bar by visiting 'Appearance > Widgets' and dragging the TSP Featured Categories widget to your sidebar menu.
- Add some widgets to the sidemenu bar, Add shortcodes to pages and posts (see Instructions)
- View your site
- Adjust your CSS for your theme by visiting 'Appearance > Edit CSS'
REPORTING ISSUES ⇑ topThank you for downloading the Featured Categories (Wordress Plugin) 1.0 If you find any issues, please report them in the issue tracker on our website: https://lab.letaprodoit.com/public/wordpress-fc
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE ⇑ topCopyright 2013 The Software People, LLC
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License in the LICENSE file, or at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.