Please log in to subscribe to updates for this article
Last updated at Wed Feb 26 21:55, by Sharron Denice
Table of contents
External Links for CS-Cart (CS-Cart Addon) ⇑ topExternal Links for CS-Cart is an addon allows admins to use external links to place external references at the bottom of your product listings. Place links to wikis, terms & agreements, issue tracker and/or bug request.
For up-to-date installation and setup notes, visit the FAQ: https://lab.letaprodoit.com/public/wiki/cscart-el:mainpage
GENERAL INSTALLATION NOTES ⇑ top
- Download from repository
- Unzip the zip file
- Open addons/ folder and copy the tsp-external-links to cscart install dir/addons/
- Open the basic/ folder and copy admin/ and customer/ folder to all the necessary skins INCLUDING basic
- BUG FIX: Open the core/ folder and copy fn.database.php cscart install dir/core/
- (BUG FIX for Version 3.0.5 CS-CART see Issue #3766
- Open CS-Cart Administration Control Panel
- Navigate to Settings-> Addons
- Find the "The Software People: External Links for CS-Cart" addon and click "Install"
- After Install, from the Addons listing click on Settings for "The Software People: External Links for CS-Cart"
- Update External Links settings
USING THE MODULE ⇑ top
- Find a product that you wish to integrate with External Links by clicking on Products -> Products from the Administration Control Panel
- Once the product is opened, click on the Addons tab
- Find the section "The Software People: External Links for CS-Cart"
- In this initial release you are able to do the following:
- Include an external link
- Include the name of the external links
REPORTING ISSUES ⇑ topThank you for downloading the External Links for CS-Cart If you find any issues, please report them in the issue tracker on our website: https://lab.letaprodoit.com/public/cscart-el
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE ⇑ topCopyright 2013 The Software People, LLC
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License in the LICENSE file, or at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.